Re: Unusual Amp. Mod question

One thing that hasn't been mentioned - - Make a sound baffle to go in
front of the amp.  Our guitar player has an amp that doesn't sound good
until turned up some, so we sometimes lean a piece of plexiglass
against the front of the amp.  There is a little bit of an opening at
the side for the sound to escape and this does cut down the volume
quite a bit.  Since you are dealing with a relatively small amp, you
might make something out of thin plywood with some sound deadening
material (carpeting, acoustic foam, etc.) affixed to the side that will
face the amp.

HWY