Re: What's different about harp-l

Here's a little test for the digest.  I never look at the digest but I was
curious if I just wrote <HTML> would the filter remove it or the whole post.
Let me know any of you digest readers get this.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <TITLE>HTML Wins again.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><CENTER><FONT SIZE="+4" FACE="Comic Sans MS">Made you
look.</FONT></CENTER></P>

<P>Put harmonica content here.
</BODY>
</HTML>