Re: very interesting music site

lazylew2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi all
>
> By chance I bumped into a great site to look up all sorts of stuff
> concerning ALL sorts of musicstyles, artists, cd's, essays, etc.
> www.allmusic.com

Allmusic.com is one of the best sites on the internet for finding out about
certain CD's or vinyl. The cool thing about it is , is that you can see if a
certain recording has been issued on CD lately. Also you can find out who
issued it. Absolutely invaluable if you are looking for specific CD's or
vinyl. Check the Walter Horton section for a long list of sides, and various
old stuff that is somehow is being reissued.

Andrew