Victoria BM and other related 59 RI BM issues

Hi,

I went through the maze of trying to locate the appropriate amp.  Ihad my RI
modded and it still did not pass the tone test with the advanced musicans. I
contacted Sonny Jr. with their highest recommendation as well as the
instructors from the Masterclass.  Sonny gave me a very fair deal in trade for
my amp.

Sonny only customizes Fender '59 RIBM now.  The local experts are happy and
lining up to try their licks this Xmas at our jam at home.  Sonny also offers
expert advice and really cares how his product is being used.  I also purchased
a CM mic from him which is also a very fine piece of equipment.

He is a pleasure to work with.  You can reach him at:

sonnytone@xxxxxxx

GTG practice now. Merry Christmas and a happy healthy and prosperous 2003.

Doc