Re: Buckeye Festival Attendees

    To all HARP-Lers

    I don't know why but I have a feeling this is going to be the greatest
    Buckeye Harmonica Festival ever! Advance registrations are exceeding our
    wildest expectations. Plus we have had numerous inquires about tickets at
    the door. We must be doing something right. Maybe it's because, for the
    first time in 19 years I am NOT the festival coordinator. But then again
    maybe my successors learned well from me.   ;-)

    There will be ~CONCERT ONLY~ tickets available at the door both nights,
    Auditorium seating is not a problem, we have room for 500+. But remember,
    if you want meals we must know in advance.

    Be there, or be rectangular!
    								Jack