Re: HARP-L Digest V95 #62

> Has anyone out there tried the micropore and mylar valves?  I'm also
> curious about Fender Champ amps does any one use one to gig with?  BCS

Haven't tried those valves (that I know of, anyway - what kind does Hohner
and Suzuki use?) Who makes them/sells them?  One problem with valves is
they sometimes stick.  Would these materials help in this regard?

I use a Silverface Champ to gig with.  It's good for moderate volume, but
if your guitarist uses something bigger, you'll have to mic it or use a
direct box into the PA.  I really like its "dirty" sound, and at 6 watts,
it will REALLY overdrive!

 -- mike