Re: Slide Harp (was ranges on...

I have a Slide Harp and yes it is valved. I haven't used it playing out. But
I have a question I have this old chromatic(CHROMATIC HARMONICA made by M.
HOHNER, Germany C) that my wifes grandfather gave me and the note layout is
the same as the Slide Harp. Basicaly it looks the same as the Slide Harp
except for the spring for the slide is on the outside of the harp. It looks
like the on in Kim Fields book where it shows different harps and shows a
chromatic circa 1925. Any info would be nice.

P.A.D.