Re: Slide Harp (was ranges on harps...)

Exactly the point many dedicated overblowers are trying to make.
BTW the Slide Harp is only missing one A and an F# and a Bb if someone can't
get 3 low halfstep bends the harminica isn't going to get them chromacicity
even if it is a " chromatic". Hohner advertises the Slide as on octave
full chromanticity (sic)  Slide harps are for lovers but only in
Virginia?  Maybe that's why they left Hicksville.  Thanks for the Dremel
tip.  I ordered the Farrell tool set we'll see.  Meanwhile I lack full
chromaticity potential on my bass A.  FJM