Re: Commercial Harps

Speaking of harp themes, there's a really lame show about a mountie with a
wolf as a pet who lives in an american city and does all kinds of good deeds,
well, I don't think that theme song has any harp, but there is blues harp/guitar all through the show. Bottom line: show sucks, music's good. I recommend two TV's , play baywatch (or other suitable breast-show) on one TV with no volume, and this mountie show on the other. Actually, get away from the TV alltogether and
o down to your local blues house!

Peter