Re: Favorite Blues Quote

> My band is printing some t-shirts this week and we are in desparate need of a
> blues related quote for the back of the shirts. I would greatly appreciate any
> suggestions you might have. We are probably looking for a one to three line
> quite. For what its worth, we play a blend of Chicago Blues and blues/rock.

Private Eye has had few blues related cartoons lately. Last two were

Woman says to man playing guitar on back porch, "I don't think you've
got the blues at all. You're just neurotic."

and

Two guys playing guitar on back porch. "It's this damn Prozac. I haven't
had the blues in weeks."

--
Survivors Describe A320 Flight As `Normal' (Aviation Week, March 6th 95)

Michael Carley, Mechanical Engineering, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
m.carley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 353-1-6081134