Re: Next Step (TV)

At 2:09 AM 3/30/95, Mike Curtis wrote:
>but I've never tried the CBH's, which Rkt tells me are also exceptional
>instruments.

I never actually said that. I did inquire as to how the CX series compares
to the CBH series. I also mentioned that I thought that the CBH, Hohner's
hi-tech chromatic of 20 years ago, had similarities with the CX.

The CBH has some fine qualities but for certain applications I wouldn't use it.

Perhaps this time around the CX designer won't open his own harmonica
factory (thereby annoying Hohner) and the CX line will continue(although I
understand CBH reed plates are still available from the factory).

Rkt