Re: Next Step (TV)

On Tue, 28 Mar 1995 honwaic@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> :Anyone know anything about those black-bodied harps?
> :
>
> I guess it's called "Crossharp" & it is made of steel.  It cost around $50 CAD up here.
>
> Sam...
Actually the more common one is I think called a Pro Harp, and is in the
speical 20 price range.  Both I think are now MS harps, and I don't like
new the design of the MS harps.  I think all the blackness does is
conceal the spit corrosion that looks on the yucky side on the Special
20s, the Golden Melodies, the Blues Harps, and the Marine Bands.

	Steve