Re: Next Step (TV)

The 2 models of Hohner harmonicas that fit the below description are the
Koch tuned and the Slide harp.  They're both 10 hole bodies just like the
260 Chromatic.  The Slide harp is partially valved and consequently
doesn't leak air like a seive like the Koch.  They're both available in
The below described C/Db arrangement and a G/? Ab maybe configuration
too.  The Black harmonica has almost got to be a CX12.  Good call Steve.
The other 2 black harmonicas being the already mentioned Cross Harp and
Pro Harp.  FJM