Tuning, Amps, FAQs

For Barry:

> As for tuning to an accurate value I don't have any trouble using the
> tuner I use.  It resolves to 10 cents in even 10 cent increments from
> -50 to + 50.  There is a lot of variation with breath pressure...
> Putting the cover plates back om almost always sharps the harmonicas
> up a bit.

While you're on the subject, could you (or others, of course) enlighten
some with less savvy on how to tune harmonicas?  Also, what type of tuner
is best for our purposes?  (There are so many to choose from!)

Another matter of discussion lately seems to be about what amps are best
for harp-playing--wattage, distortion levels, feedback, etc., and that
favorite consideration: $$$?  Obviously, personal preferences are very
subjective, but general desirable qualities should point the way toward
choices in amps.  Any suggestions or ideas?

For the "FAQ-builders":
                                                          ____
Maybe some questions like these?                         |* D |      _@   []
===Bobbie          Is that Harvey? Bart? Maybe Chris-->  """"""  |HH /  HHHH