Question about harp keys

     A fairly basic question: I'm learning to play by listening to
     tapes (Jimmy Reed, Slim Harp, Little Walter, SBWII, etc.). I
     have four harps, C, D, A, B flat. I'm trying to buy harps
     based on the most common keys for playing the blues. Any
     suggestions on in what order I should continue to buy harps?
     And should I go for all 12 keys before I spring for an amp?
     By the way, I really enjoy this list. I'm saving the
     technical stuff for when I can use it. Thanks.
                            Charlie Crawford crawford@xxxxxxx