YELLOW PINE HARMONICA CONTEST

Just received the fliers from Dave Imel regarding the 6th Annual Yellow Pine
(Idaho) Harmonica Contest and Music Festival.  The dates are August 4, 5 & 6,
1995.  It is a "Playoff to salute the importance of the harmonica in the
musical history of the Old West - a foot-stompin' musical celebration in a
small gold mining town that looks and feels like Idaho did 100 years ago!"
 Contest categories are: Solo Chromatic (3 places), Solo Diatonic (3 places),
and Duo, Trio, Group (1st place).  Cash prizes are awarded to winners.  Don
Allen (Elk River, MN), Eddie Gordon (Oakhurst, CA), and I are honored to once
again be participating as judges.  We will also play two "Judges' Concerts"
for the attendees.  For more details, write:  Harmonica Contest '95, Box 23,
Yellow Pine, ID 83677.

- Danny Wilson (BassHarp)