'Feedback' on Pickle Plug

Cyclically, there has been a thread concerning feedback and what to do about
it. I was part of the last thread, and got some good tips from Barry S.
as to what to do about it and some good books to read. These tips and
books caused me to develop a solution that works for me. In fact, I have a
patent pending on the concept (thanks again Barry).

What I would like to do now is field test my solution with a select few.
The version I would field test would be complete electronically, but
is far from final in packaging. I call it a Pickle Plug. Basically, it
gives an amp without a line-out a line-out capbility without by merely
plugging into your external speaker connection. It is just a plug with
a male end for the ext spkr and a female end to connect to a 1/4" cord
that would plug into a PA or recording device. It serves the purpose of a
direct box without the transformer, expense, or need for an effects loop.
It is better than any device wired to a speaker because there is only one
way to connect it correctly and it can be done in the dark. I have another
version that gives one many line-outs and an extra ext spkr connection on
the female end of the pickle plug.

I'm looking for volunteers for field test. I can't accept everyone because
of the # of plugs available. I'm using diversity of equipment and
your ability to give me useful 'feedback' as selection criteria.
HARP-Lers that are also distributers will have priority. Please
call me at 603-645-5440 (days), 603-889-0906 nights, or email me
at jesmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you are interested.