Re: Mic question.

On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, Mike Curtis wrote:

> The JT-30 crystal element is mounted in rubber, and sure looks like a
> pretty rugged setup.  Still, I wouldn't recommend using it for cracking
> walnuts or other percussive applications.

Thanks Mike.  It seems that the mic still works, clean and undistorted.
I think I got lucky this time.  Now if I remember correctly, it's the
SM58 that you can crack walnuts with, or pound nails or something, and
then play through for days!

I think I'll just duct tape the mic to my hand.  Never drop it again!

Kim