FAQ volunteer

Steve Rospo wrote:
>	4) I've wondered through the Web page and archives and it looks
> like there is no real Harp-L FAQ.  Hate to be the new guy coming and yelling
> at everyone but this seems like a real short coming. Is one in the works?

Having enjoyed this list for such a long time, without really having been able
to contribute to it, I think I'll try to do something in return. I will try to
build a FAQ.
As I have to do it in my spare time, it is probably going to take me a while.
Also I do not know very much about harmonica playing, except for what I learned
from this list. Especially in the areas of books and electronic equipment. So
I will need some help answering the questions.
After I have made a first attempt, I will post it to the list. It can then be
discussed, and then it has to be put in the harmonica gopher and the cyber harp
world.
Two disclaimers I want to make:
1) Once the FAQ is agreed upon and put into the gopher and cyberharpworld, I
   will consider it *finished* it don't think I'll have time to keep being
   busy with it.
2) I will really want to make a compact and readable FAQ. Perhaps 50 questions
   at most, with short, not too detailed answers. I don't want to write a harp
   handbook or anything. Just basic answers to beginner's questions.

Is that all right with you all?

Bart de Boer