Muddy trivia

Here's one for the trivia buffs:

In the 1970s, Muddy Waters did a commercial for Dr Pepper ("The Most Original
Soft Drink").  The only version I've heard is a 60-second execution and I'm
not sure if it was a radio, TV or both spot.  The piece was produced by Young
& Rubicam and, I would think, recorded in Chicago.  The harp player is
working in C and has a nice prominent part in the piece, along with a guitar
that sounds very Muddy-esque (I won't even get into if the harp player felt
exploited).

Here's the question:  Who could that harp player be?  Does anyone know how
Muddy did commercial work.  Some people (notably Eric Clapton in his Michelob
spots) work with studio musicians, others don't.  The band Muddy used sound
like the real deal.  Would that make the harp player Cary Bell???

--tom fine