RE: BUCKEYE HARMONICA FEST.

Subject: BUCKEYE HARMONICA FEST.

>Hey harmonica brothers & sisters.  How many of you guys are going to the
>Buckeye Harmonica Festival.  Looks like it's gonna be a great time.  I can
>see by the lineup that there is gonna be some heavy harp playin. It would
>sure be nice to meet some of you guys.
>            buzz....

Thanks Buzz,

	I'll be there :-)  -- I think I'll make some badges that say HARP-L and
have them available at the registration table -- so if you're there, pick one
up and we can identify each other (not you Buzz, I already know what you look
like :-). It would be nice to see a lot of you HARP-Lers show up. I know of a
few already...

Buzz, Me, Joe Fey, Eric Roddick, Richard Martin...

Patric Harpster requested more info - so he may be here.

Rich Rittenhouse just replied.

Anyone else? Chris Pearce, George Miklas, Bob Williams, Jim Koryta (Indiana),
George Boziwick (Cleveland?), Captain Tom (flys cheap :-),...

Just scanned the subscriber list - I see Rock Erickson, Sandy Weltman (is this
the Sandy I met in St. Louis?)

This is definately going to be a blast. Lots of people coming from St. Louis,
Chicago, Detroit, Akron, Youngstown, Florida, Alabama, New Jersey,
Pennsylvania, New York. We have over 100 signed up for our Thursday night
"Dinner With The Stars" not including 14 or 15 celebs. - first year open to the
public, usually only 35 to 40 people.

								Jack