RE: BUCKEYE HARMONICA FEST.

In Message Thu, 23 Mar 1995 10:41:18 -0500, BuzzK87175@xxxxxxx writes:

>Hey harmonica brothers & sisters.  How many of you guys are going to the
>Buckeye Harmonica Festival.  Looks like it's gonna be a great time.  I can
>see by the lineup that there is gonna be some heavy harp playin. It would
>sure be nice to meet some of you guys.
>            buzz....

I'm going! And looking forward to meeting you and other harp players. Anyone
else from harp-l gonna be there besides Buzz and Jack and me?
Maybe some of you in Indiana (Cathi) and Iowa (Steve Price) and other
"nearby" places ought to join us. Buckeye Harmonica Festival AND Harp-l
gathering...? Just a thought. I'll be driving 8 or 9 hours up from near
Roanoke, Virginia (yea, I'm a slow driver, and there might be flea markets
or something distracting along the way...) So, pack up them harps and let's
go!
Rich Rittenhouse
Shawsville, Va.