Re: Steve Baker Specials

Going cheap?? Tell me more!  I like mine a lot for that low end.  The G,
however, is not too interesting because it's tuned high, i.e. the lowest
note is no lower than a regular G and the main octave is like on a Lee
Oskar high G -- to much dog-whistle for most things.
Sorry, can't give you the tuning now, but you know they basically have the
four bottom holes repeated one octave lower, and they do some monkey business
on the high end, which is tons better than the non-SB tuned Marine Bands of
the same size.

	-John