Re: Paul Jones

> Does anyone know where I can get a reasonable copy of the original
> 1965 issue of the "Five Faces of Manfred Mann" album

I've got it but will never part with it! I've been following Paul Jones
since his pre-Manfred Mann days, and have always considered him something
of a genius. He never succumbed to being a mere clone of the other greats
like Little Walter. His more mature work with the Blues Band is a treat
to hear.

> I never would have played harp at all if I'd never heard it.

Ditto.