Re: Harps and Commericals

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, jennie bergemann wrote:

> Thomas, I like hearing harp in commercials. The word "exploit" never occurred
> to me. I relish every time I hear the instrument. jen

Sorry I ever used the word "exploitive", I didn't mean to, strike it from
the record.  My point is that it is peculiar that harps show up more in
commercials than everywhere else, and my complaint is that if I could
choose where harp should show up, it wouldn't be in commercial music,
which, no offense to those of you who make the stuff, isn't exactly the
highest calibur.