Harps and Commericals

sorry, if this is a non-musical question, but I'm sure you'll get over it.
 Does it seem to anyone else that the harmonica appears a lot more in
commercials than it does in all other areas.  Why is it that the harmonica
is exploited in such a way?  What is it that makes the harmonica sell
trucks?  Can someone explain this to me.  I'm sick of hearing commercials
end with some guy wailing on a three draw, as much as I love the
instrument.  What is the commercial appeal?  Or perhaps the better
question is, why isn't the harmonica more common in the rest of music (not
that I particularly want to see heavy metal harp or rap harp)

			-Tom-