Gary Primich show in Memphis

hi,

just thought i'd tell everyone that i got a chance to see Gary Primich at
Huey's restuarant and bar when i was home in Memphis last Sunday (March 12).
He was excellent and a lot of fun to listen to.  He was playing mainly
Marine Bands and he also used what i thought was a 12 hole hohner
chromatic.  I got a chance to ask him what he thought of the plastic
combed harps like the oskars--he hates oskars.  I just got an oskar a
couple of months ago and its not all that bad.  But he was really nice and
even signed his CD "Travellin' Mood" for me.

alan

ps. how's it going, mike (curtis)?  it's been a while but i've got some
questions for you.