Popper

I saw Blues Traveller again last night at the South by Southwest
music festival. A good time was had by all. Rather than kicking
the same dead old one trick horse by talking about his harp playing,
let me say that my favorite part of the show was when they first
came out on stage and PoppinFresh goes "The stars at night are big
and bright...". You can guess what the Austin crowd did.

After the show I met some guy who nabbed one of the harps passed
out during the show. It was a Bb Special 20.