GUITAR HEROES - R&R HISTORY

Noted in tonight's segment of the History of Rock & Roll (3rd in the series
of 4 segments) of the mini-series:  statement made that "if it weren't for
the guitar, rock & roll would not have existed" - while showing a clip of
Jerry Murad's Harmonicats!  To add insult to injury, the clip was one showing
Don Les (bass harmonicist Supreme) blowing a jug while Jerry and Al played
their chromatic and chord harmonicas respectively.  Luckily, I was
video-taping for my daughter at her request, so have it saved.  (The entire
mini-series goes on sale next Tuesday anyway.)
--- BassHarper