NEW NET-TERS

Glad to see in the latest issue of AHN that Phil Lloyd is now on the network.
 He says he can be reached at either AOL at PHILHARPN@xxxxxxx *or* at
CompuServe at 75601.3273.

Also, I spoke with Norman Ives today, and he says he will be on-line in "a
couple of weeks"!  Great news, and a big welcome to both Phil and Norman.

I have been contacting several artists in attempting to get itinerary
up-dates on a regular basis, and have been successful in several cases, to be
added to their fax services.  My personal fax number is (818) 585-8554, if
anyone would like to also provide such information.  I will be assembling the
lists and posting as often as possible.  This info will also be passed on to
SPAH's Harmonica Happenings (Bob Williams) and AHN (Phil Lloyd) for
publication.

--  BassHarp (Danny Wilson)