New Butterfield Album (fwd)

I saw this on the blues list this morning and I thought it might be of
interest to harp-l:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 00:01:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Mark Naftalin <wpc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mark Naftalin <wpc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Butterfield Album

On May 1
I am releasing "Strawberry Jam," an album of previously
unreleased live recordings of the Paul Butterfield Blues Band.  The album
is made from tapes which I collected during my travels with the band
(1966-1968) and will be coming out on my label, Winner Records.

The album
contains nine songs and is 48 minutes long.  Four of the songs are by the
same band as on "East-West."  Two of the songs were recorded after Mike
Bloomfield left the group, but before any other personnel changes.  The
rest of the songs are by the same band as on "Pigboy Crabshaw," with two
or three horns.

For more information, including details on how you can
receive the album as soon as it's released, please contact me by private
E-mail (wpc@xxxxxxxxxx), fax (415-258-0692) or US mail (P.O.Box 151095,
San Rafael CA 94915-1095).  Thank you.

Mark Naftalin