various positions

If somebody could tell me some info. on various positions, I'd appreciate
it.  I play basically in cross harp although sometimes I play in, well, I
don't know what it's called, but it's Dm on a C harp.  Anyways, if someone
could give me pointers on exploring various different positions I'd be
appreciative.  I play mostly blues but I'm willing to expand my horizons.

p.s. It might be good to have a FAQ at the gopher.  Within, we could have
stuff like simple scales of different positions written in some kind of
tabulature, basic information on techinques (bending, tremolo, etc) and
whatever stuff we talk about here (e.g. good cd's and stuff).  I just
figured that this would be a good way to answer a lot of questions quickly
and easily.  Just my two cents.

				-Tom-