replacing individual reeds

Is it possible to replace individual reeds?  if so, where can I acquire a
tool to do this, or is doable with common household goods.  Also, is
it possible to put a reed from one kind of harp (say a BluesHarp) into
another (Say, a special 20)?  It seems a real shame to throw out my Bb
since I have little money.  Furthermore, I can't live without my Bb.
Anyways, I have an old dead Blues Harp in E with a functional 3 draw,
which is the same note as the 5 draw which snapped in half on my Bb.  If
it's not possible to use my reed from the Blues Harp for the Special 20,
then is it possible to buy reeds anywhere?  There was some discussion on
this topic earlier, but it didn't go into enough detail to help me now.
So if anyone can help, please do.  Thanks.

				-Tom Hinkle-