Magazines

I'm looking for all the ways possible to learn more about the greatest
intrument ever to see this earth, so I've been thinking of suscribing to a
good harp magazine.  Since I'm but a poor soul, I don't want to get a
crappy magazine.  Anyways, I read the info. at the gopher and pretty much
am informed, but I would still like more input from any of you, your
information is bound to me less objective and more informative.  So
anyways, if any of you have info. on good magazines (I've been thinking
about AHN and Tim Moody's magazine) please give me your input.

Oh yeah, reply to me so you don't clutter everyone's mailbox with
information they already know!

			-Tom Hinkle-