COPIES OF REGIONAL MUSIC GUIDE AVAILABLE

I've recently aquired two extra copies of the Aquarian's (a NY, NJ, PA, MD
regional music publication) Music Directory for 1995. It contains contact
info for: bands, labels (indie/national), radio stations, promoters,
booking agents, photographers, duplicators, clubs, etc. for the area
surrounding New York City (to the PA/MD/upstate NY borders).

I'd be interested in trading them for regional directories from ANYWHERE
else (ie the Rocket's NorthWest, the one from Toronto, if Cake does one
for Minneapolis, or any other).

If no-one wants to trade, I'd be willing to sell the extra copies at cost
+ postage. They're great reference tools for this region.

Dan the Music Guy
Internet Cafe                         GOT AN EXTRA
Scranton PA                            LAMINATE?
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx