UK itinerary for Little Annie and Paul Rishell

Hey y'all, Little Annie here.
Sorry I've been incommunicado for so long.  Been on the road quite a bit
lately.  I still receive messages at this address, though.
I hear there've been inquiries as to my and Paul's itinerary for our Big
Tour of England in April.  Here goes:
Sat April 8   THE PIT	Crondal
Tue April 11	GUERNSEY FOLK AND BLUES CLUB   Guernsey, C.I.
Wed April 12	JERSEY ARTS CENTRE	Jersey, C.I.
Fri April 14	NATIONAL BLUES FESTIVAL  Burnley
Sat April 15	THE BLUES CLUB		 Painswick
Sun April 16	GLOUCESTER BLUES FESTIVAL   Gloucester
Mon April 17	GLOUCESTER BLUES FESTIVAL
Tue April 18	AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT	 London
Wed April 19	THE DOVE PUB		 Reading
Thur April 20	CHICAGO RIB SHACK	London
Fri April 21 	<club name unknown>	Sheffield
Sat April 22	THE NAVIGATION		Newark -- w/OUT OF THE BLUE
Sun April 23 	YPRES CASTLE INN	Rye
Tue April 25	THE WEAVERS		London

That's what we've got for now.  We're looking at Denmark, Ireland and
England again for the Fall.  I'd be glad to e-mail our US schedule to
anyone who's interested.  As always, I'm enjoying reading everyone's
postings and am looking forward to joining in more actively when I get my
own computer.

Love to all,

Annie Raines