Re: Sonny Boy II video

I'm not sure if this is the Sonny Boy II video you're talking about. But
I have a videocassete called "The Blues, Various Artists - Concerts and
Jam Sessions on Video"  that contains three Sonny Boy tunes filmed at
(presumably) a TV station in Copenhagen in 1963.  Sonny is backed by two
(white) beats playing stand-up bass and acoustic guitar.

The tunes are listed as:  1) "When I'm Gone" 3'15"  2) "Come on in this
House" 3' 00" and 3) "Goin' Back Home"  3'18"

The performances, as per Sonny's usual M.O., are off-the-cuff, and the
other two players do a reasonable job of staying with him.

A highlight is Sonny demonstrating his "look ma, no hands" approach to
harp playing when he plays the harp by manipulating his mouth.
(This has been exerpted in such videos as "Bluesland")

The label is Green Line Video: Jazz Video Collection, Vidjazz 13.
Copyright 1990 and made in the E.E.C.

The tape also features Bessie Smith, Big Bill Broonzy (yeah!), T-Bone
Walker, and Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee.

I found the tape at Amoeba Records in Berkeley.

Dan