RE: D harp

Steve & Steve,
	I think you are both wrong on A and D harps.  It really is: what ever
harp you really need bad at any given time is the one that you have trouble
finding a good one of.  I sort of agree more with Steve Price more in that I've
have a lot more trouble getting a good A rather than D, at least in Special 20's not the Marine Bands that Steve #1 was talking about.
	IMO, I don't think it matters anymore, seems all of the harps I've
bought recently need some R & R.  Just bought a new Bb Special 20 over the
weekend and it's got a weird buzzing in one hole and I haven't even blown it
hard yet.  Got to take off the cover plates and do some fiddling I guess!
Regards,
Bill