by-laws

If we need by-laws for subscribing and posting on harp-l, I have some
suggestions:

	1.  Every fifth post must include a message decrying the noise on
harp-l.
	2.  Mike Curtis must limit his lists to four items, and he must
pick either numbers or letters, and cannot use both in the same post. =8)

	3.  Anyone posting personal opinions that aren't verifiable in
Steve Baker's book will be subject to flaming.

	4.  Anyone expressing a positive opinion of John Popper will be
banished to alt.music.sado-masochistic.

	5.  Anyone who defames any size of Walter will be banished to
alt.muzak.captain&tenneal.

	6.  Anyone without a good vibrato will have to post at the end of
the day.

All right, I got that out of my system.  Back to harp-talk.

	Steve