Lee Oskar Cover Plates.

  A little while ago, someone mentioned noticing a problem puckering with
their Lee Oskar harps because the bottom cover plate had such a large
curve to it, making it "fatter."  I checked the couple of Lee Oskars I
have and my "G" harp did have a noticeablly bigger bottom plate, but
remarkablly my "C" harp, had identical slim profile cover plates.  Do
other Lee Oskar owners notice this?  Is this a design change based on the
timbre of the key the harp is in?

--Norbert