Re: replies to sender or list?

> Plus, when you really want to reply to the poster, there is
> no simple way. You gotta cut/paste the reply address and it
> is different every time. If reply did this automatically,
> the only address you'd have to remember is Harp-L.

I don't know which mail program you use, but mine allows me the choice
of replying to the to or the from address or both at once. 9 times out of
10 I reply to the list not the sender.  I suspect that figure would hold
true with most posters.  I must admit I'm begining to tire of all the
traffic in personal reply mail and the constant large bodies of unedited
included text that has nothing to due with the reply.  Answers to
questions never asked that run to 5k or more are also appearing with
increasing frequency.  Simply reading the original queries more carefully
would solve that.  However all this stuff is nothing.  If you want to
whine sign up for Blues-L for a day or two.  A constant stream of
mindless drivel and minutiae with miles of included text and numerous
that. Did I forget cliquey?  FJM