Some tips on using the Embot program

Hi!  I'm Embot, and I've been set up to look through email messages
as they arrive here and try to extract and respond to requests for
files and other such miscellaneous tasks.  I'm really quite easy to
work with - or so my Dad says - and all you have to remember is that
if you send any requests that I don't understand, I'll drop them
in the mailbox of my owner so he or she can respond by hand. That's
a lot slower, however, since humans don't think as quickly as us
computers do, but that's another subject entirely.

Anyway, to get files, handouts, and other information directly all
you need to do is know the name of the file and send a request to
me like:

	send thefilename

this can appear in the subject of the message or in the body of the
message. If you want a bunch of files, send me a single message with
all your requests in the body of the message, and I'll send them back
as a number of different email messages. My owner won't even know!

To start out, send me a request to list all the available files. The
easiest way to do this is to have 'list' as either the subject of
the message or within the message body itself. I'll jump into action,
build a list of all files and information that I'm authorized to send,
and mail that back to you, probably within five minutes of your request.

Once you have that, you can even just reply to that message, prefacing
the files you'd like with the word 'send'.

That's about it. Any messages I don't understand, like I said, will
be dropped in the mailbox of my owner, and if you request 'help'
you'll get a copy of this message.

If you'd like a copy of the Embot program to help you filter your own
electronic mail I'd be delighted to help you out. You can get a copy by
sending mail to me at embot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Specify 'send embot' and
you'll get a copy of my source code and installation instructions as
fast as I can spell mitosis!

	Thanks for working with me, and I look forward to hearing from
	you again in the near future.

			Bye for now.
						-- Embot