Re: FTP for other harp stuff...

>>AOL, Compu$erve and similar services will NOT get you FTP
>> access.

Wrong! I use FTP on AOL all of the time. It's very fast and it works.
The Gopher has a few bugs and I beta test the WWW - Too slow,
but WWW is too slow by design.

AOL is a good way to get into the internet. In addition it has its
own discussion groups and the "Blues Chats" It has a very
active blues section and the finest discussion of vintage
amplifiers anywhere on the nets.

The only bad thing about AOL is that I can't automate my message
downloads, but I am working on a Windows Daemon type program
to do that for me.

     Keith