Mark Ford interview

Many thanks to Barry Schaede for his kind comments regarding the interview I
conducted with Mark Ford.  Mark is a great player and a low-key, unassuming guy.
But look out when he gets on stage!  I'd also like to put in my plug for Huang's
BacPac harps--they are my practicing mainstay.  Sound great, generally in tune,
good action. Don't last long or stand up to hard blowing, but great for
developing technique.  By the way, Mark's playing a custom Shure bullet we built
for him.  He had his last mic for 18 years then it finally wore out!  Tom
Ellis/Tom's Mics