Re: New Kid on the Net

Hello Rusty,

 It's nice to hear from another player originally from the DC area. There
are a few of us from there on the list. I've heard of Smoke'N but I never
saw them - I probably would've if I realized they had a harp player! I
practiced with some local players who were trying to get the Cambridge
Harmonica Orchestra back together a few years ago, but I never performed
with them.

 Welcome to harp-l!

-Steve

Steve Levine         "If you don't love the blues you must have a
slevine@xxxxxxxxxx    hole in your soul."
*******************                  -Jimmy Rogers