Beginner question: type of harp?

     I just started on harp three weeks ago and I already blew out a reed; my
5 draw is way flat.  I think I'm going to go to Hohner and get it replaced if
they will cooperate.  I've got a Blues Harp.

     My question is : what is a better alternative to the Blues Harp?  People
on this group seem to dislike it, and I am not crazy about a blown reed after
only 3 weeks.

     Are all the other types better durability wise?  I've heard the Blues
Harp has the lightest reeds.

     Is a Marine Band too difficult to use at first(The harp is an A).  What
would be a better alternative as far as ease of play and reed durability?

     Thanks for all responses.

     Tony
     ajr2r@xxxxxxxxxxxx