Re: hering harmonicas

Gautam,

I have two of the new Hering Delux 4 octave harmonicas.  I like them better
than the old Hering 4 octave harmonicas.  The new modelss are shaped like the
Hohner Super 64 harmonica, and they have a comb like the Super 64X model.
 They are a little more air tight then the old models, and have a nice
responsive tone.  The tone is a bit brighter than the old Hering.  You can
get them at 40% discount by calling Richard Farrell at 1-800-438-3543.  There
is a $2.00 UPS shipping charge.

Richard Martin