Re: Band in the Box

> On 22 Jun 1995, Douglas Tate wrote:
>
> > Tom asks about accompanying soft/hardware.
> >
> > About this time last year this staid and solid player bought a program called
> > Band in a Box by PG software. (it comes bundled with a sequencer called Power
> > Tracks Pro)
> >  PG Software can be found at 75300.2750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The big boss man is
> > Peter Gannon who has always been very helpful.
>
> FYI, there has been a recent upgrade to BandInaBox, which is even better
> than the original.
> John

I just installed Band-In-The-Box Rel 6.03. It's amazing. I use it with Cakewalk
3.0. I'm trying to record harmonica on a 4-track recorder (Fostex) and mix the
midi sequenced tracks I created on the PC, but having all kinds of problems.
Anybody out there tried this ?

-Gautam Choudhury, Netherland
choga01@xxxxxxxxxxx

                       COMPUTER ASSOCIATES
			Gautam Choudhury

              Wattbaan 27            PO-box: 577
 	      3439 ML Nieuwegein     3450 AN Nieuwegein
 	      The Netherlands        The Netherlands

 	            email: choga01@xxxxxxxxxx
		    email: choga01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    phone: +31-3402/48345