Re: Rod Piazza

>I went to Buddy Guys in Chicago to see Rod and the Mighty Flyers,they smoked
>as usual.He played a chromatic for a good part of the show.I suggest if you
>get the chance to see him go.Ive seen a lot ofr groups but the Mighty Flyers
>put on 1 hell of a show

Ditto the feeling on Rod's playing when I saw him.  A modern master with
wonderfully nasty tone.  Honey plays the best damn boogie woogie piano too!!
She's also very soft on the eyes.  Don't miss these folks when they come to
your town, or close for that matter. IMHO.

Wage Peace!!
Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaabyyyyyyy?....Willie Mabon

James "Superharp" Cotton
Jake and Elwood