smtpqer: Binary contents cannot be sent via SMTP
server "/usr/lib/mail/surrcmd/smtpqer" failed - unknown mailer error 1

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
<From ncrgw1!WKUVX1.WKU.EDU!Harp-L Mon Jun 26 13:08 EDT 1995 remote from ncrhub4
Sender: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dvandoornik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sonny Terry compilations

        I've seen plenty of responses for Big Walter Horton CDs, so I'll
     add my 2 cents worth for Sonny Terry.  I know of ST compilations from
     both Document and Smithsonian.  I haven't heard the one from Document,
     I think it's mostly his earlier recordings (pre 1935?).  The one I
     really like is from Smithsonian Records, entitled "Sonny Terry, the
     Folkway Years."  I don't have the address for Smithsonian Records off
     hand, but I'd be happy to find it if you want it.  They publish a
     catalog of their recordings that are available.  If you buy a Sonny
     Terry compilation, make sure it has "Lost John" on it.  IMHO it's a
     classic.

     Don Van Doornik

     Hello Harpers,

     Yesterday I had the opportunity to play as supporting act
     for Paul Lamb & Kingsnakes.
     I also had the chance to ask him for some good tips to
     improve my playing. He suggested to listen more to Sonny
     Terry and Big Walter Horton and I must admit
     I have not really checked these guys out.Does anybody know a
     good Big Walter Horton or Sonny Terry compilation CD (like
     the one from Little Walter,"The essential...")

     Thks
     in Advance

     Kris Bries